Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell 2008

As I bid farewell to 2008, I reflect - its been pretty good - for one my life changed and has forever been changing every month since last jan...

as i see the events...got married on 10th Jan..markets crashed some week later....nevertheless big milestones in life crossed i guess - got married, bought a dream house, life moving ahead with jet speed...went to maldives & thailand..saw the taj, ramgarh, rajasthan..discovered club football (never thought I would enjoy it as much as country ever), learnt to cook pretty well i must say..got closer to family!!!

one huge setback was ofcourse was the fact that I became notionally poor from being notionally rich!!!

as I bid adieu i pray for a better 2009 financially, a more exciting place to stay and more interesting work to do and more enjoyable company to be in. I pray to strengthen relations I need to work on and I pray for more laughter and joy in all lives around. Amen ;)

Wish everyone a fantastic & fun filled new year!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Arunima,

Long time i read your post. Wow you are almost one year into shaadi..Congratulations..and i can truly understand when you say "learnt to cook pretty well"
Divya

tanvi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Arunima,

Hope 2009 turns out to be your "dream year"!!! Lots of action coming right up!!