Saturday, May 26, 2007

come away with me

A lazy afternoon…rain…the perfect day.
A distant dream
A beautiful song
A blank mind and a softened heart

I close my eyes and see my home…I smell the sea breeze
Eggs cooking in the kitchen
Bacon in the oven
Coffee smells so good

A faraway bird struggling against the breeze
Few fisherman boats
The sea is calm…the waves are still

A few guests
Still caught up in last nights discussions
The old authors wise look
The sounds of laughter
The peace of my being

Where have I been all along?

I open my eyes
Life has just beckoned..come away with me to where you really wanna be!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should write songs...i could visualize the scene as I was reading the blog...wow

Anonymous said...

You…
A beautiful morning, a warm winter fire
Drunk in emotion, a poet's satire

Eyes - Vivacious, expressive and deep
Face - Pretty; Cinderella like, the mystique of youth
Words - Nothing said, eternity understood, miracles and happenstance.
Soul - Satin and pure, attractive vagabond
Mood - A slow song and heady french wine
Approach - Electric, energetic, then a pregnant pause

Blinded; lost forever, an embrace beyond reason
Wrapped; completely in love, a quiet flowing stream
Touched; souls in union, only dream.
Glowing; a childlike desire, a proficient thief
No words, No rhyme, only a furtive glance.

A

Sanjay said...

So when do we leave? You have got to give me some advance notification altough the ad hoc stuff also works at times

Arunima said...

James, thanks..still wondering what should my alternate career be :)...shack/ guesthouse owner, travel consultant, trainer..wow song writer never came to my mind..

A...man who are u?

Sanjay...adhoc, planned...not imp...going is :)

kirru said...

Aru, that was just amazing and i luved it. it's so good to see this side of u. maybe u should think of that alternate career

kirti